Best Tips For Buying Home During COVID-19
If you are looking for any luxurious residential project, you can check these housing projects managed by us. Mahindra Lifespaces Kanakapura Road, Mahindra Eden, Puri The Aravallis, Shapoorji Pallonji Vanaha Golf View Apartments, SOBHA Victoria Park, SOBHA Royal Crest, Godrej Whitefield Bangalore, SOBHA Row Houses Bangalore, Birla Niyaara Worli, SOBHA Sentosa, Mahindra Alcove Chandivali, Mahindra Roots Kandivali, Shapoorji Pallonji Sensorium, Joyville Gurgaon , SOBHA Windsor Whitefield Bangalore , SOBHA Lake Gardens , Shapoorji Pallonji Oxford Bavdhan , Reliance Industrial Plots , Reliance MET City , Mahindra Happinest Kalyan , Godrej Connaught One, Godrej Splendour Whitefield, Mahindra Luminare, Godrej Woodsville Hinjewadi, Puri Sector 61, Godrej Pinnacle, TVS Emerald Jardin, Hero Homes Gurgaon Sector 104, Birla Shettigere Bangalore, Birla Niyaara Worli, Mahindra Tathawade Pune.
We all have been hit very hard by COVID-19 and now when many of us have spent our several weeks living inside, we have become quite used to with our homes. In some cases maybe too familiar. And If you did plan to move before COVID-19, and still plan to do so when the timing is right, you might want to take this time to reflect on what is working and what is not there in your current home. For example, those stairs you have climbed 10 times a day may have kept you moving while you have stayed home, but maybe you would like stair free living in your next home. Or perhaps the yard you thought you could do without has now become a must-have.
We have come up with a list of questions to help you on what you like and don’t like about your current home so you can find more comfort and pleasure in your next one.
What is working for you — and what is not?
- On a scale of 1 to 10, how and why do you like your current home?
- Quality of your home. What is the best thing you like on Quality?
- Do you like the design of your home? If not, is there an architectural design or era you prefer?
- Which is your favorite room, and what makes spending time there pleasurable?
Flow and Space: How happy do you feel when you are at home?
- How much space do you have in your home? Enough space or just too much space?
- How would you describe your apartment floor plan or floor layout, an open floor plan or more compartmentalized? Does it fit in your lifestyle?
- Do you live in 1 BHK, 2 BHK, 3 BHK or 4 BHK bedroom flats? How many bathrooms do you have?
- Is your residential building single story building or Multistory Building?
- Are you happy with the carpet area, bathroom fittings, color combination on the walls, windows etc?
- Do you like the fixtures and finishes?
- Is there any special room you have never had but have always wanted, such as a home office, workout gym room, children’s room, servant apartment, Puja room etc?
What are the outside amenities? And how does it affect your experience of home?
- How do you enjoy the outdoor space? If you don’t have enough space, do you feel like you’re missing out?
- Do you enjoy taking care of a backyard, or feel burdened by it?
- Does your residential apartment have curb appeal? If not, what needs to be improved?
- Do you have your vehicle parking? Is a garage or carport a must have?
Your surroundings: Community and the society connections can make life all the sweeter
- Do you feel safe, secure and are you happy with your surroundings? Think about all its characteristics, including walkability, children’s park, nearby activities, density, noise level, and society and neighbor involvement.
- Do you have to travel far for basics such as groceries or a doctor’s appointment?
- Are you happy with your commute?
- Are there enough activities going on around you or too many?
Noopur writes the content on real-estate from several years and she is one of the few writers who provide the thought-provoking content on best properties deals.